Put your health on top of your priorities if you want to lose weight. When you follow a weight loss protocol you must not deprive yourself. During the HCG diet, you have to make sure you are getting enough vitamins and nutrients. Experts still recommend you to avoid depriving your health for the sake of weight loss. You still have to prioritize your health as to what the HCG diet brings to your body.
When you follow the HCG diet you get the assurance of maintaining your health. It is because the HCG diet is not just a weight loss aid. It also resets various abnormalities in your body because of weight gain. There are also vitamins and supplements that you can have along with HCG shots. It will help you improve your health without sabotaging the HCG in your body.
Vitamins you can have during Phase 2 of the HCG diet
- Vitamin C- This vitamin helps provide immunity to your body. Vitamin C allows your body to fight against free radicals. Thus, provides your body and immunity levels that you need during the VLCD. Vitamin C is available in fruits and vegetables. You can also have vitamin C supplements along with the HCG. Make sure that the active ingredients do not sabotage the mechanism of the hormone.
- Vitamin D– Vitamin D is significant in maintaining your muscle mass. It also improves your immunity and energy levels. The best source of vitamin D is direct exposure to sunlight. There are also available vitamin D that works along with HCG. Vitamin D is also found in green and leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E is in green and leafy vegetables that you can eat during the VLCD. Vitamin E provides antioxidants that fight against illnesses. It can also improve the function of your immune system during the fat burning. Thus, helps cells in fighting against infection.
- Vitamin B- This is used during the second phase of the HCG diet. Vitamin B provides energy without adding more calories to your body. It also helps in the production of the red blood cells in your body. Vitamin B improves brain function and your ability to focus on your diet.
- Magnesium– It can help to improve the movement of your bowel. This is important during the HCG diet to flush out food toxins through the bowel. Magnesium is found at a high rate in spinach or other veggies that are rich in fiber. Magnesium prevents constipation and water weights. It also ensures that your body is absorbing enough nutrients during the VLCD.
The importance of vitamins during the VLCD of the HCG diet
Vitamins from foods that you eat and supplements keep your body healthy. You need to get the right amount of vitamins while reaching your weight loss goal. Due to the nature of how the diet works during the VLCD, you need to make sure you are getting enough vitamins. Avoid taking weight loss booster or other supplements that work against the HCG in your body.