The HCG diet will be more effective if you do it with healthy habits. It includes daily exercise, proper diet, and light snacking. A busy lifestyle can sometimes lead to unhealthy fixes to satisfy hunger. If you are taking HCG shots, doing an unhealthy routine is never a good thing.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It boosts your body’s power to stay on the go. During the second phase of the HCG diet, you can start your day with a cup of coffee or tea. It improves your satiety and metabolism. Having your morning tea or coffee will keep you from overeating and other breakfast mistakes.
As you start your day, ensure that you are not doing it with eating mistakes. If you can avoid eating mistakes, it will be easier for you to control your portion sizes. Despite the low-calorie intake, you can still maintain satiety during the rapid fat burning.
The eating mistakes that make you fat during the HCG diet
- Indulging on baked goods- Pastries, bread, and muffins are the easy to grab food for busy people. Baked goods can give you a high chance of getting fat. Although these are tasty and satisfying, you have to avoid them as much as possible. Take note that baked goods will do nothing to improve your HCG diet.
- Drinking on processed juice- A freshly squeezed fruit juice helps improve your body. However, if you are chugging on processed products such as fruit juices, you can gain weight. Processed items contain an excessive amount of sugar and chemicals that can stop the HCG from burning your body fats.
- Eating carbs– Your favorite pancakes may taste good but they are not healthy. The popular breakfast foods that you are always indulging in are not allowed on the HCG diet. It results in an energy crash and you will end up eating more for the rest of the day. Try some better options such as having a fiber-rich breakfast with lean protein.
- Adding sugar to your coffee- Drinking coffee helps in boosting your focus. It can also improve fat burning and metabolism during the HCG diet. Adding sugar to your coffee is not a good thing especially during the VLCD. Make sure to have a sugar-free coffee in the morning to be productive on your weight loss. Avoid also adding cream, syrups, and additives.
- Going to drive-thru and buffet- Taking the drive-thru and buffet is popular today. It is unhealthy because you are in the surroundings of a stream of unhealthy foods. Buffet meals can trigger your cravings and mindless habit of eating. When you are on the HCG diet, you should limit your trip to buffets.
To avoid eating mistakes, you have to be mindful of the portion sizes of lean meat, fruits, and veggies that you add to your plate. The HCG is more effective when you lower your calorie intake. Opt for simple meals during Phase 2 of the HCG diet. The eating habits that you do will lead your way to reach your goals.