The foods you choose to eat have significance on your HCG diet. Do not rely on unhealthy foods to satisfy your cravings or hunger. You have to be smart in eating especially if you are trying to lose weight. There are delicious foods that can help you lose weight on the HCG diet. Fruit choices are healthy even if you are not on a diet.
Fruits can help you deal with cravings during the HCG diet. There are fruit choices on the HCG food list that you can have during VLCD. Fruits are low in fats and rich in nutrients. It has various health benefits that can maintain your health. It lowers the risk of life-threatening diseases. Make sure to have fresh fruits instead of purchasing dried fruits. It is because dried fruits are loaded with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients. The ingredients of the dried fruits may cause you to gain weight.
The fruits you can enjoy while losing weight on the HCG diet
- Apples- This is rich in fiber and you can have apple during the VLCD. This is proven to help in lowering fats. The dietary fiber of the apple can help indigestion. It can lower the risk of developing cancer and other weight-related diseases. Apples can also help in lowering your possibility of getting hungry during the HCG diet. It is low in calories which can also help in dealing with your cravings of sweet foods.
- Nectarines– This is the same with peach. It can help you in boosting your metabolism. This is a good source of vitamin C, potassium, fiber and calcium. This has antioxidants that can help you maintain a healthy body. The fiber content of nectarines can help in losing belly fats. Do not add extra sugar to your fruits serving.
- Blueberries- It has low sugar that is best for weight loss. This can be your quick snack during your HCG diet. It has antioxidant that lowers inflammation and diseases. The natural sweetness of blueberry can help you end your cravings of sweet foods during your weight loss.
- Watermelon– You can have watermelon during the weight-loss maintenance. It has a high water content that can maintain a good rate of metabolism. This is also helpful in flushing out fats and food calories during the diet. It has high soluble fiber, vitamin A and C.
- Oranges- This is very convenient and an easy-to-grab snack. It has vitamin C that is potent that reduce inflammation. Oranges are very portable and you can bring it when you go somewhere. It can also help in maintaining healthy blood pressure and cholesterol level.