Cheating on the foods you eat can also happen during the HCG diet. This will happen especially if you are used to unhealthy habits. No matter how well you dedicate yourself to lose weight you will still be tempted by foods. However, you do not have to wait longer or stay in that situation. You have to do something right away to avoid the prolonged effect of cheating. Cheating happens because of the uncontrolled perception of food. Weaknesses always happen but the best thing you would do is to get back on your diet track.
HCG diet is safe weight loss aid that not just helps in burning fats but also dealing with cheating. The HCG diet is one of the most successful weight loss methods available. It must be done correctly and consistently. Cheating on the HCG diet can be disastrous. You will find hard to defeat it if you still continue your bad eating habits. HCG controls hunger and fat loss. If you have cheated on the HCG diet, don’t panic. You may not be able to reverse what is done but you can still do something about it.
What happens when you cheat during the HCG diet?
Cheating puts you in a constant battle with unhealthy foods. Cheat day gets in your head and always makes you feel like you fail on your diet. It will trigger your stress hormones to arise and causes you to gain weight. It will also affect the whole weight loss journey. However, you do not have to end up blaming yourself for losing control of eating. Instead, you have to tell yourself to rise and get back on your diet track right away. The effect of cheating can be prevented if you do something right away.
How to get back on track after cheating on the HCG diet?
- Drink water- It will help your body in flushing out the food chemicals that cause you to gain weight. Water as well helps you get through water retention. It promotes cleansing and proper distribution of nutrients in your body. It also promotes the proper flow of your blood during weight loss.
- Exercise lightly- Being active will restart your metabolic rate and maintains proper digestion. Give your diet a little boost by doing light exercises. Light exercises can boost your metabolism and improves your mood and focus. It can also burn extra calories in various parts of your body.
- Maintain your HCG shot- Get familiar with your diet protocol to avoid cheating or any slip. Maintain your HCG shot to help in curbing hunger and cravings. You have to administer it at the same time each day. It works intently in burning your body fats and used it as your energy source. HCG as well as resets your metabolic rate for faster weight loss.
- Do not skip your meals- Do not deprive yourself of eating foods as a consequence of cheating. Eat the right amount and count of calories during your diet. This is because the foods that you will eat help you reach your weight loss goal. Skipping meals by not eating now will make you hungrier on your next meal. Such cases might cause you to cheat even more.
- Make a diet Plan- Choose the foods that are god for you after cheat days. Always refer to your HCG diet food list for better food options. Your diet plan must be based on the calorie requirements during the HCG diet. It is better if you will load up more on fiber and green leafy vegetables. Eating lesser calories than the 500 calorie requirements will just slow down your metabolism.
- Avoid food indulgences- Opt for fresh food products such as fruits and vegetables. Fresh products have higher nutritional value than the foods you used to indulge. You can have fresh lean meat, fish instead of sausages and other processed meat products. Sugary drinks or processed drinks can give you nothing but a higher level of calories.
The safe foods after your cheat day on the HCG diet
- Apple and Grapefruit
Apple are helpful in lowering the risk of hypertension, heart diseases, and diabetes. You can have one apple fruit for your HCG snack. Grapefruit is also a great help in boosting your immune system. It is also rich in lycopene that is able to fight against cancer.
- Oranges and Lemon
These are a great source of vitamin C and fiber. Oranges also help in controlling the blood sugar levels. It also maintains your skin health during rapid weight loss. Lemon promotes hydration and it supports the HCG diet. It helps in your digestion process. Lemon is known to be a cleanser
- Strawberry and blackberries
Strawberries have antioxidants that will help you against free radicals. Strawberries are helpful in managing your weight during the HCG diet. Blackberries are packed with vitamin C and high in manganese. Blackberries are responsible for boosting your brain health.
Cucumber is filling because of its water content and it has low calories. It helps in boosting your weight loss and contains antioxidants. This is also good in promoting hydration. Cucumber also helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
It has antioxidants that fight against cancer. Broccoli helps in losing weight and stops your body from storing fats. Broccoli is a low calorie and low-fat vegetable which fits during the VLCD. This is also a good source of folate, vitamins C and K. It protects your body from the damages of free radicals during the HCG diet. Broccoli belongs to the group of superfoods that helps in weight loss.
It promotes fullness during your very low-calorie diet. This is also good in strengthening your bones and fights against injuries. Spinach is also known to have properties that fight against cancer. This helps in lowering blood sugar levels and also maintains proper blood pressure.
Celery helps in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure levels. It can cure the damages caused by free-radicals. Celery also helps in weight loss and fights against various infections. This has low calories and rich in vitamins and minerals. It has properties that cure bloating and also improves proper digestion.