The beverages that your drink matters when you are trying to lose pounds on the HCG diet. Remember that calories are also in liquid form and will lead you to pitfalls. Avoid calorie-loaded drinks to prevent you from falling out of your diet track. Processed drinks are one of the causes of weight gain during the HCG diet.
Ensure you stick to permissible beverages in combination with the daily HCG shots. If you want to lose weight fats, opt for healthy choices to avoid getting loads of calories. During the HCG diet, the typical drink that you can have is water. You cannot resort to sugar-sweetened beverages because they increase the fat deposition in your body.
Here are the Drinks that Helps you Lose Excess Weight on the HCG Diet
- Water. It is the typical option for everyone because water does not contain any amount of calories. Water can boost your hydration and, it does not contain calories. It assists the HCG in detoxifying your body. Water also increases your satiety and prevents hunger during the VLCD. The HCG diet recommends two liters of water every day to increase your weight loss. You can also add freshly squeezed fruit juice.
- Coffee. It is a weight loss drink that increases the metabolic rate and prevents hunger. Coffee has caffeine that suppresses your appetite during the second phase of the HCG diet. It can provide you a boost of energy without adding lots of calories to your meal. Coffee also prevents fatigue and indigestion. Opt for a black coffee to reap most of its benefits during the fat-burning phase.
- Green Tea. It has similar effects as caffeine. Green tea increases your metabolism and manages your stress levels. It also has loads of antioxidants and fights against free radicals. Green tea assists the HCG diet in increasing the fat-burning rate during the VLCD. You can drink green tea in the morning to kick start your metabolism on the HCG diet. It is also a better treat at night than digging on unhealthy snacks. Green tea can also boost your sleep.
- Cucumber juice. It is a watery vegetable that increases your hydration during the second phase of the HCG diet. Cucumber is rich in fiber and, it is a better option than chugging into preserved juices. Add stevia and lemon to increase the flavor. Cucumber has low calories and, it increases your satiety during the VLCD.
- Smoothies. The typical ingredient for a smoothie is spinach. Green leafy vegetables are rich in dietary fiber that assists in weight loss during the HCG diet. Nonetheless, avoid buying smoothies in restaurants and diners because you are not aware of the items they add to it. Opt for homemade smoothies to prevent weight gain.
There are organic ways of making a delicious treat during the HCG diet. Stick to the HCG diet-approved items to prevent gaining weight. Avoid adding sugar and unhealthy sweeteners to prevent fat deposition. Avoid adding yogurt and dairies because they are not allowable during the HCG diet.