Eating foods that help in detoxifying the body is a good start to boost your metabolism. It can help in flushing toxins and fats that lead you to gain weight. The foods that help in detoxification can reverse the possible effects of unhealthy foods in your body.
Detoxifying can help your liver function well. This helps take out toxins and unhealthy fats from your body. Detox can help the HCG in cleaning your body from food chemicals. The toxins can impact on your health. It can also promote a rapid buildup of unhealthy fats in various parts of your body. These are also caused by obesity.
The best food that helps in body detox during the HCG diet
- Apples– This is a detox and weight-loss food. It has antioxidants and fibers that help in taking out toxins. This promotes the production of bile and the fiber can also help in taking out food chemicals. Apples are also used in the HCG diet as a weight loss plateau breaker. It can help you go back to your diet track if you have cheated on your diet. Make sure to eat the freshly picked apples than dried fruits.
- Asparagus– This is an excellent detoxifying vegetable. This is an anti-aging food and it can filter out toxins from your liver. This is also one of the anti-inflammatory foods. It assists digestion and protects your body from having cancer. Asparagus is a great source of vitamin B and protects your body against free radicals.
- Cabbage- Along with asparagus is cabbage which has several fiber contents. It helps in detoxifying and eliminating toxins from unhealthy foods. It can also help in detoxifying your digestive system. Cabbage is loaded with antioxidant that helps in fighting against cancer cells. It can also help in retaining food nutrients.
- Ginger- Ginger can boost your metabolism and promotes cleansing. This is helpful in detoxifying and reducing inflammation in your colon. This is also helpful in stabilizing blood sugar. It can also protect your DNA from oxidative damage. This can also help you deal with nausea and indigestion.
- Grapefruit- This is helpful in fat metabolism and detoxification. Grapefruit is full of fiber and it is also rich in vitamin C. It is also helpful in boosting your immune system. It can help your body achieve its natural balance. This is also proven to be the best snack for your overall health. You can create a grapefruit smoothie because this is rich in fiber.