The HCG diet is the best option for weight loss. It is a fast weight loss protocol that does not require much of your energy to spend on gym sessions. The HCG works by suppressing your appetite and increasing your metabolic rate. Nonetheless, regardless of how the HCG works, be aware of the typical pitfalls.
If you are not paying attention to your diet program, you are at risk of gaining weight. The HCG diet is straightforward but, you can also fall out from your track if you are not careful of your options. Weight loss pitfalls are around the corner and, they can attack you during the HCG diet. Stick to the diet protocol to avoid falling into weight loss pitfalls and compromising your health.
What are the Pitfalls on the HCG Diet?
- Hydration. Water plays a role in your weight loss. It helps in maintaining body temperature and releases toxins out of your body. Drinking an adequate amount of water during the HCG diet boost satiety and prevents you from reaching a weight-loss stall. It also balances your calories and sodium to avoid water retention.
- Food cheating. The 500 calorie intake per day on the HCG diet should not drive you to cheat on unhealthy meals. Stick to500 calorie intake during the HCG diet to activate the mechanism of the HCG. It also helps in detoxifying your body from food chemicals that cause weight gain. When you cheat, you are at risk of gaining weight and compromising your overall health. Stick around on organic foods and refer to the diet food list for additional options.
- You are using cooking oil. Fatty foods are not permissible because they have loads of calories and interferes with the HCG. Avoid fried foods or greasy products during the VLCD to prevent weight gain. Stick to healthy cooking methods on the HCG diet to keep your calories low. You can steam, bake, boil, and grill your foods and ensure to weigh them before cooking.
- Cosmetics. It is a constant reminder on the HCG diet protocol to avoid cosmetics and lotions because they contain animal fat. Be careful with what you apply to your skin during the VLCD to avoid interfering with your progress. Stick to mineral oils and other fat-free products to avoid pitfalls.
- You eat the wrong type of food. The calories you get during the HCG diet are enough t sustain the nutritional needs of your body. Eating unhealthy foods can cause weight gain. Avoid eating protein from fatty meats or eat starchy vegetables. Dried fruits and canned products are also not permissible as they can interfere with the HCG. Opt for fresh products to gain more nutrients.
Ensure that you are receiving the regular dosage of HCG every day to ensure weight loss. Skipping a dosage or having too much of it can affect your progress. Ensure that you are maintaining the proper dose of HCG every day to couple with your VLCD. It helps you lose weight and prevent hunger on Phase 2 of the HCG diet.