Who says you cannot enjoy delicious treats during the HCG diet? Get your weight loss back through the HCG diet. It is a weight loss program that does not lead to nutritional deficiency. Although you will maintain the 500 calorie intake per day, it does not have any deprivation. Take your HCG injections as per instruction and combine them with healthy food choices.
The second phase of the HCG diet limits your food choices to lean protein, vegetables, and some fruits. It will help you make better food choices and establish healthy eating habits. Avoid eating bland foods throughout the program because it can cause food cheating. Tasteless foods can cause you to crave delicious and calorie-loaded treats. Ensure to make healthy and delicious recipes during the VLCD.
Stick to healthy cooking methods during the HCG diet to avoid compromising your health. Eat foods that can boost your satiety without adding calories to your diet. You can enjoy soups, fruits, and vegetables than digging into a bag of chips and other unhealthy treats. Refer to the HCG diet food list for more choices. Make a healthy recipe and keep your calorie intake low.
Avoid rice and carbs during the HCG diet
Rice is healthy but, too much of it can cause weight gain. It is a natural source of carbs and other nutrients to boost your energy. But, avoid eating rice during the HCG diet because it can cause rapid fat deposition. Avoid eating rice, pasta, bread, refined grains, and fried potatoes. Unhealthy carbs are culprits of obesity and, they can also:
Increase your food cravings and leads you to overeat.
- Increase your blood pressure, causes blood sugar to spike, and trigger fatigue and brain fog.
- Increase your risk of constipation, bloating, and flatulence.
- Reduce your productivity and increase mood swings.
- Excess carbs can also trigger other diseases.
Instead of digging into carb-loaded treats, substitute them with healthier options during the HCG diet. Curb your hunger with nutritious food that has low in calories than digging into treats that can stimulate your appetite.
You can cook: Chicken and Cauliflower Soup Recipe
It is a healthy meal that substitutes the carb options with healthier choices. The chicken and cauliflower recipe is a combination of fiber and protein that improves your satiety. Cauliflower is a vegetable substitute for rice. Most weight loss regimens use grated cauliflower as a substitute. It can also boost your hydration during the second phase of the HCG diet.
How to Make a Chicken and Cauliflower Soup Recipe?
- 16 ounce grilled chicken breast (slice into cubes)
- Four cups of low sodium chicken broth
- Eight cups of roasted cauliflower
- One chopped onion
- Three tablespoons of garlic powder
- Two tablespoons of paprika and some pepper
- In a saucepan, sauté onions and spices.
- Add chicken breast and cook at high temperature until the edges are golden brown.
- Put the cauliflower chunks in salt and pepper and roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the broth.
- Add salt, chili powder, and pepper to taste
- You can also add some parsley and serve