You probably have more questions regarding the use of HCG for diet. It may be about the form of HCG that you will be using or other concerns. HCG is a natural and short-term weight loss. This is done by maintaining the HCG along with the low-calorie intake. The maintenance of HCG is done on the first day of your loading phase until you finish the VLCD.
The HCG works naturally in dealing with your body fats. This includes the fats that are in the hard-to-reach areas of your body. It is a natural treatment for obesity and excessive weight gain. The VLCD is done from 3 to 6 weeks until you reach your maximum weight loss goal. A greater weight loss is possible if you maintain your HCG dose every day.
Different forms of HCG—what works best?
- The HCG drops- This is taken 3 to 4 times a day. This form of HCG is also effective in dealing with your body fat. However, it will take longer to see improvements. This is because there is a possibility that it will just be digested. This means that your body will not absorb the full dosage.
- The HCG pellet- This is another option of HCG. However, this is not that favorable, especially on the result. You can take this once a day every day. The dosage of this is 500ius. It is higher than the dosage of the HCG injections. This is because most of its active ingredients will just be lost because of digestion.
- The HCG injection- This is the most common and most effective form of HCG. The HCG injection is straightforward in its work on your body. The dosage for most dieters is from 120ius to 150ius. Have the injection once a day, preferably in the morning. You must also know the proper way of preparing, injecting, or mixing the diet hormone. The HCG injection works best than the other forms of HCG.
How many calories you have to eat while having the HCG?
For the original protocol of the VLCD, you are only allowed to have 500 calories per day. If you are following the modern approach on VLCD, you can increase it from 600 to 800 calories per day. There are also cases that the 500 calories are just too much. This is because the HCG works properly in burning your fats. The calories that you will be eating during the VLCD are from the HCG diet-approved foods.
The things you must do while maintaining the HCG injection
- Drink 2 liters of water every day to flush out toxins from the burned fats. Most of the toxins are stored in your body fats.
- Always weigh the protein choice or lean meat before cooking. See to it that there are no visible fats. Have at least 100 grams of lean protein every meal
- Skip the HCG injection but continue the 500 calorie diet during menstruation. Get back to your injections as soon as the menstruation is over.
- You can eliminate anything that you are not hungry for. Make sure to eliminate sugary foods or those that have oils, preservatives, and other chemicals.