Drop the stubborn fats healthily through the HCG diet. Avoid falling into other weight loss regimen that offers quick results but can lead to muscle loss. The HCG diet is a safe and healthier option as it does not compromise your overall health. Losing pounds fast can result in muscle mass loss but, the HCG works the opposite way. It can cause rapid weight loss without affecting your muscle mass.
The HCG diet protocol is a combination approach of VLCD and HCG injections. Most dieters experience rapid weight loss and zero hunger during the process. The typical results on weight loss are 30 to 40 pounds per month but depending on the duration. The HCG diet can also modify a dieters’ relationship with foods.
The original HCG diet Protocol:
- Administer 125ius of HCG injections preferably in the morning to prevent hunger and fatigue throughout the day.
- Reduce your calorie intake to 500 calories per day during the second phase of the HCG diet. It starts on the third day of having your HCG injections or after the two-day loading period.
- Avoid sugar, unhealthy carbs, and unhealthy fats throughout the second phase of the HCG diet. Starchy vegetables, dried fruits, and processed foods are not advisable.
How to Lose weight healthily on the HCG diet?
- Make a plan. Set a realistic weight loss goal when you follow a diet plan. It is essential to boost your motivation and remind you of the purpose behind your weight loss. Losing weight is challenging but, your weight loss goal will keep you going and avoid food temptations.
- Follow the HCG food portions. Familiarize all the food measures in each serving. Make sure to know all the foods that are allowed in the diet duration. The food in the protocol has various servings. The important thing is to follow every meal plan in the HCG protocol.
- Eat when you are hungry. Do not eat when your stomach is full. Be aware of the physical and emotional hunger. Only eat when you feel hungry physically. The HCG protocol explains that starvation is typically physiological. That’s why the goal of the HCG hormones is to suppress hunger.
- Avoid the pitfalls of reaching your weight loss goal. The barriers to achieving your weight loss goal are just around you. Weight loss is like a race, and weight loss barriers are not alien to it. Every dieter must know the hindrances of weight loss. The food temptations may cause trouble and, you may slip off from the track.
- Practice mindful eating. Think before you eat and follow the reasons why you started the program. It will help you know the amount of meal you are going to eat. You will determine when you will eat and when to stop. You will know what to eat and what is not allowed.
- Cut down the Alcoholic drinks. It affects the work of HCG on your weight loss. Processed beverages have calories, fats, added sugar, and other substances. A study has proven that a glass of alcoholic drinks can interfere with the mechanism of HCG. The calorie you get from a bottle of alcohol is similar to a piece of chocolate.