One typical problem of people trying to lose weight is how to lose belly fat. Weight gain increases your risk of having chronic diseases. It is vital to get rid of body fats before it gets worst. On the HCG diet, follow several tips in dealing with fats without giving yourself a hard time. Aside from taking the HCG injections, you can also follow some tips online on reaching maximum weight loss.
What Does HCG do to Your Body?
The HCG is a hormone that assists obese patients in weight loss. It blocks the reward center of your brain and suppresses your appetite during the VLCD. Take the HCG injections every day and combine them with low-calorie intake. It is responsible for increasing your metabolic rate for faster weight loss. The diet hormone reaches the stubborn fatty area of your body.
Here are some Ways of Losing Belly Fats Aside From the HCG Injections
- Remove sugar from your diet. The fat storage hormone in the body is known as insulin, and sugar can stimulate storing of fats. Remove sugar from your diet t prevent accumulating fats in the belly. Sugary drinks, fruit juices, and alcohol are the causes of belly fat. Read the food labels before purchasing them and ensure they do not contain sugar.
- Stop Drinking Beers. A bottle of beer contains 150 calories. What more if you drink beer every day? It increases your belly fat gain and slows down your metabolism. Beers can also increase your risk of chronic diseases. When you drink beer along with chips and oily foods, you increase the fat deposition in your stomach. Give up drinking unhealthy beverages on the HCG diet.
- Increase your protein intake. It is a macronutrient that is responsible for the growth and development of your tissues. Protein increases your satiety so that you are less likely to eat during the VLCD. It also contains hypothermic properties that trigger fat burning during the HCG diet. Include a healthy source of protein in your HCG diet. Opt for lean meats and healthy vegetables to prevent weight gain.
- Avoid cooking your foods in oil. Fatty foods affect the HCG and your metabolic rate. Avoid using cooking oils, butter, cream, and other greases when you prepare your meals. Opt for healthy methods that include boiling, grilling, and steaming your food choices.
- Try belly exercise. Improve your health by incorporating an exercise routine. It helps in burning calories and shaping your abdomen. Belly exercise is not a heavy workout. It can help in losing excess calories during the second phase of the HCG diet. If you are not comfortable with belly workouts, you can incorporate push-ups, planking, and sit-ups.
Achieve a summer-fit body through the HCG diet. Cut your intake of unhealthy foods to increase your weight loss. Explore the HCG diet protocol to gain information on how to reach your goals without pitfalls. Maintain a 500 calorie intake to control your appetite and avoid weight gain.