Weight loss is not an easy process for a habitual person. If you are not ready for your mental and physical state, you will not succeed on the HCG diet. To start your weight loss journey, ensure that you are willing to embrace changes in your lifestyle.
To maintain a productive result on the second phase of the HCG diet, give up your unhealthy habits. One of the vital parts of the process o reaching your goal is the daily shot of HCG injections. Combine it with the VLCD to increase the effects of the hormone.
The HCG diet is not depriving you of enjoying your meals but teaches you how to gain discipline in eating. Follow the regimen to reach your weight loss goal on time. You can be productive during the VLCD when you adhere to the protocol. Avoid your old habits to make the second phase of the HCG diet bearable.
Ways to Maintain A Productive Result on the HCG Diet
- Ensure you eat foods on loading days. On the first two days of taking your HCG shots, you can eat as much food as you can. It will prepare your fat stores for the very low-calorie phase. Ensure you eat healthy fats to prevent occurrences of hunger during the second phase of the HCG diet.
- Take your HCG injections. Continue administering your HCG shots until the end of the second phase of the HCG diet. It will help in curbing hunger and increasing your metabolic rate during the VLCD. Follow the restrictions while taking your hCG shots.
- Keep yourself busy. Hunger is a typical response of your body during the starting days of the VLCD. Keep yourself eventful to shift your attention and avoid thinking of foods. Play with your pet, watch TV, or read a book to prevent dullness. To avoid falling out of your diet, ensure that you keep yourself away from unhealthy foods.
- Manage your stress. It is one of the reasons for our sudden onset of hunger and overeating. Whether from work or home responsibilities, can affect your progress. Manage your stress without involving food to increase your productivity on the VLCD. Avoid stressful situations at work because it can trigger binge-eating sessions. Take a walk, meditate, or have an adequate amount of sleep to increase your brain focus.
- Avoid sugary foods. Sugar slows down your productivity during the VLCD. It interferes with the mechanism of the HCG in burning body fats. Stick to fresh and organic food choices that are permissible on the HCG diet. Avoid drinking soda, fruit juices, wine, or eating foods that contain artificial sweeteners.
- Incorporate an exercise regimen. There are several activities that you can follow without using too much of your energy. Physical activities help you burn excess calories and increases your metabolic rate for faster results. But, avoid extreme workouts, weightlifting, and bodybuilding activities during the VLCD to prevent energy loss.
Keep an optimistic attitude when you do the HCG diet to avoid pitfalls. When you see that your progress slows down, drink lots of water to increase your metabolism. Take your HCG shots at the same time each day to avoid reaching a plateau.