Keeping the weight off is based on how you do well during the weight loss duration. It is based on how your body absorbs the weight loss hormone and performs the fat burning. Give yourself a safe and proper shot for effective weight loss. Read the HCG diet instructions properly to gain an understanding of doing the steps. Doing your HCG shot requires preparation because you cannot just do it whenever you want.
It is also important to know that losing weight on HCG diet is based on the diet hormones. It is not just about the food that you eat but also with the dose of HCG. The HCG is responsible in suppressing your appetite during the VLCD. It also keeps you muscle mass safe as your body undergoes rapid fat loss. That is why you have to maintain your HCG shot at the same time each day. Maintaining the HCG shot gives a higher possibility of reaching your weight loss goal.
Here is the brief way on how you will do your HCG diet shot
- Wash and dry your hands before holding any of your HCG kits
- Clean the area in your body where you will do your shot.
- Locate the area of your body where there is too many fats
- Make sure that the HCG is not discolored or contaminated
- Load your syringe with your HCG. Pinch the fat tissue in the desired area of your body to do the injection
- You can inject it in the abdomen because you can easily see it if you do it by yourself.
- While your skin is pinched, inject a small needle into it
- Push the plunger when your injection is completely inside.
- Remove it slowly as you keep the angle the same way as to how you inject it.
Other helpful tips in administering the HCG shot
- Ask for help -This is for those that are not comfortable doing it yourself. You can allow other people who are expert in using injections. You can also allow your nurse or doctor.
- Set an alarm or reminder-This is for the schedule of your HCG shot. Administer it at the same time each day to be able to avoid any missed dose. The right dose of HCG will help you in keeping off hunger. It will also reset your metabolism successfully.
- Continue to eat healthy food choice- To easily reach your weight loss goal you have to eat healthy foods. Study your diet protocol to avoid a slip or weight gain. Do not eat processed products because it will stop your weight loss. Avoid fatty foods, sugar, and carbs especially when the hormone is in your body.
Keeping the weight off requires accomplishing the diet requirements. This means that you have to finish all the phases of the HCG diet. Do not skip or proceed to the next phase without accomplishing the first one. Each phase serves as the key to your weight loss goal. Follow the guideline and protocol to successfully keep your weight off. Make sure to refer to the food list to stay on the track of your weight loss.
Here are the phases of the HCG diet
- Phase 1- the loading phase. All naturally healthy and fatty foods are allowed in any amount. This is to prepare your body or the VLCD.
- Phase 2- The VLCD or the cutting of the calorie intake to 500 calories daily. This is when most of the fats are burned. Phase 2 is the time where the work of the HCG diet is starting and it is already in your system.
- Phase 3- The stabilization phase. This comes after the VLCD. You will be introducing more foods and increase backs your intake of calories. However, you have to make sure that you are not gaining weight during this phase.
How to keep the weight off after the HCG diet?
- Get enough exercise
Monitor your intake of calorie and increase your time of exercise. This is to help you in taking off extra calories from the foods that you have been eating. You are allowed to have at least 30 minutes of exercise routine in 3 to 4 times a week.
- Maintain a healthy diet
You have to maintain food portioning to help you with calorie control. You are not allowed to go back to the old eating routine that causes you to gain weight. Apply everything that is taught during the early stage of the diet process. You have to eat slowly so that your body will have enough time to process everything that you have been loading.
- Introduce more food choices
You must eat healthy foods such as whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean meat. Increase your food serving in each meal setting. Choose the foods that will promote metabolism and will supply your energy needs.
- Eat organic food
These are more nutritious than the common products. Organic foods are guilt-free too. It has more health benefits such as keeping your blood pressure and sugar levels.
- Avoid eating on fast foods
The foods in the restaurant and fast foods are loaded with unhealthy ingredients. Cook at home and prepare your own meal.
- Cleanse through hydration
Water is important even after your HCG diet. This will wash out toxins, excess calories and burned fats out of your body. Water is also helpful in cleaning your kidney.
- Control your stress level
Stress will also affect your mental health which may lead you to emotional eating. Avid prolonging your stress level to prevent the onset of its effect. Stress can also lower your metabolism process and will make you easily gain weight. This is because stress can trigger the storing of fats in your body even if you do not eat a lot.
- Rest or drink tea
Tea has properties that allow boosting your mood and keeping off stress. Meditation, sleeping or a short walk will also help you in dealing with stress. You can also load on to healthy fats to boost your brain. You can also consider having an exact time or duration of sleep. This is to allow your brain and body to renew energy.