The desire to complete your HCG diet program can help you reach your weight loss goals. Maintain healthy eating habits. Stay away from your unhealthy eating patterns. HCG diet is a safe way for overall weight loss. But, you have to stick to the diet protocol to ensure promising results. Follow the second process strictly to shed excess pounds.
The HCG weight loss program is a medically supervised diet. It improves your mental stamina and boosts your overall health. The protocol allows you to have at least 500 calories per day during the 3-6 weeks process. It has a specific food list and meal portions to follow to avoid gaining weight. Follow the rules of each phase to boost weight loss.
Here are some important rules to follow on the HCG diet:
- Avoid cheating. Do not think of cheating and, do not try cheating. Food cheating is a culprit of obesity. Note to have only one fruit, vegetable, and protein each meal.
- Follow a weight loss plan. Make a meal plan or plan to avoid prolonging your hunger. Come up with something that does not go beyond the 500 calorie intake. Make a recipe that will keep you out of the feeling of deprivation.
- Weigh yourself. Monitor your progress by weighing yourself every morning as soon as you get up from bed. It will help you with your weight gain and loss.
- Weigh your foods. Track your calorie intake by weighing the food of your choices before cooking them. Remove the visible fats in the meat choice. Serve a lean cut of meat and avoid cooking them in oil or add some butter. Eat at least 200 grams of lean protein every day. You can also have at least two types of vegetables and fruits during the VLCD.
- Stay hydrated. Water is beneficial during the VLCD. It helps in removing toxins that cause weight gain. Water can also improve your satiety without adding calories to your diet. You can also drink some coffee or tea to boost your hydration.
- Avoid strenuous exercise. Doing heavy exercise can cause fatigue and muscle loss. Exercising is not advisable during the HCG diet but, you can incorporate some light workouts. Allow the HCG to work in slimming your body. Strenuous workout activities can cause energy loss and lead to binge-eating.
- Stick to the approved foods. The HCG diet protocol provides a list of the permissible foods for the HCG diet. It prevents you from cheating or eating unhealthy treats. Be careful about combining different types of vegetables in one serving to avoid loading too many calories.
Other helpful tips to boost your weight loss on the HCG diet:
- No diet drinks, soft drinks, and alcoholic drinks
- Use Stevia as a replacement for sugar. Stay away from starches
- Drink tea or coffee with no sugar at all
- Do not overeat and check all the food. Make sure that it’s sugar-free
- Evaluate the beauty products you are using
- Have green tea daily and do not eat more than one apple a day