When you use HCG, ensure to get enough nutrients to assist your weight loss. While dieting, you are loading on healthy foods with low calories. You are eating the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs for weight loss. Nonetheless, when you are cutting down calories, you are also missing some nutrients.
To prevent compromising your health, ensure that you are getting the nutrients you need to lose weight and maintain your health. Vitamins and other nutrients are essential for balancing your metabolism and boost your energy. It assists the HCG in making the VLCD bearable for maximum weight loss. Keep your body healthy by choosing healthy foods every day on the HCG diet.
The Nutrients You Need To Lose Weight on the HCG Diet
- Vitamin B12. It can assist the HCG in boosting your weight loss. Vitamin B12 also improves your brain and reduces the stress that can cause weight gain. It can also help in boosting your mood and controlling your appetite to avoid cravings. You can get Vitamin B12 from eating fish, chicken, and beef meat.
- Vitamin B6. It can assist the HCG by reducing your calorie intake and burning stored fats. Vitamin B6 prevents the body from storing fats due to sugar. It increases your energy levels and boosts your metabolic rate. You can get Vitamin B6 from fish, green vegetables, and oranges.
- Chromium. You can get this in many vegetables but, broccoli contains enough quantity for a healthy diet. It can boost your weight loss and maintains your blood sugar. Chromium also alleviates hormonal imbalances and symptoms of PCOS.
- Magnesium. It is essential in various body processes and ensures successful weight loss. Magnesium helps in regulating glucose and reduces inflammation in the body. If you have obesity, ensure to have magnesium on your diet and keep your calories low.
- Vitamin C. Low levels of the vitamin can increase the fat deposition in your body. Vitamin C produces molecules that fight against fat accumulation. It helps in losing weight during the HCG diet regardless if you will not incorporate an exercise routine. Increase your vitamin C during the HCG diet to boost your weight loss. You can get them from orange, grapefruit, strawberries, pepper, broccoli, and broccoli.
- Vitamin B. It is an energy-boosting vitamin that helps in the production of red blood cells. Vitamin B is essential on the HCG diet to ensure that your body is functioning well. It can increase your metabolism and produce healthy blood cells for your body tissues.
- Vitamin A and D. Vitamin A increase the antioxidants to improve the function of your body organs. It assists the HCG in the fat breakdown and detoxification process for maximum weight loss. Vitamin D comes from sunlight. You can get the most of it every morning when you exercise. It improves your immune system and fights against diseases. It is also essential for bone and muscle health.
Ensure that you are maintaining a balanced diet while taking your HCG shots. It ensures that you are getting enough nutrients while cutting your calorie intake. Avoid eating sugar, fats, and carbs during the HCG diet as it interferes with the hormone.