Your weight reflects what you eat and your daily habits. Weight gain is due to inactiveness and overeating. It leads to obesity and other weight-related diseases. So, how will you stop weight gain and curb your risk of illnesses? Try the HCG diet program.
What is the HCG diet?
The HCG diet is a weight loss program that assists obese and overweight patients in weight loss. It is an approach that uses the HCG hormone as a weight loss aid. When you follow the HCG diet, expect rapid weight loss and stabilization of your hormones. It burns fats regardless of age, body type, gender, and individual differences.
How does HCG work in VLCD?
HCG allows the body to tap in the fat deposits. It reaches the stubborn fats in the body and releases them into your bloodstream. The HCG can convert the burned fats into energy and prevents fatigue during the VLCD. It supplies fuel to continue the functions of your organ and increase your energy level during the very-low-calorie phase.
The HCG can trim the fats in the abdomen, stomach, hip, butt, and thighs. It also maintains your muscle mass during the fat-burning stage of the HCG diet. The VLCD is safe when you combine it with HCG every day. But, avoid eating unhealthy foods because they can interfere with the mechanism of the HCG. The HCG can also reprogram your hypothalamus and boost your metabolic rate.
What are the benefits of the HCH diet?
- The HCG can detoxify your body and reduce your risk of weight-related diseases.
- It stabilizes your blood sugar and maintains your blood pressure.
- The HCG reduces unhealthy cholesterol and prevents your body from gaining them back.
- The HCG can also renew your hormones and alleviates the symptoms of hormonal imbalance and PCOS.
- Everything in the HCG diet is safe but stick to the protocol to maximize your weight loss.
What are the things you must do in the fat-burning phase of the HCG diet?
- Stick to the VLCD. The main highlight of the HCG diet is the VLCD. It is known as the heart of the HCG diet program. VLCD allows 500 calories a day only. It may sound hard, but HCG makes it easy. You will not feel any hunger pain if you take the proper dose of the HCG.
- Avoid eating when you are not hungry. Do not eat if you are craving. If you are hungry, make sure to eat healthy foods. You can also split the 500 calorie meal into five portions to have something to eat when you feel starving.
- Weigh yourself every day. It is one way of tracking weight loss. Weighing is advisable every morning the moment you get up. Take note of the weight gain and losses that you have. It can help you determine when to stop Phase 2.
- Maintain your hydration. It helps in releasing toxins and excess calories from the body. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day during the HCG diet. Water can boost your satiety without adding more calories.