There are still cases that you will overeat no matter how you follow the HCG diet protocol. It is typical when you are in the surroundings of tempting foods on the table. Birthdays, Thanksgiving, and other celebration is a season where there are full blasts of food in front of you. What will you do when you are taking the HCG injections?
Note that carbs, sugar, oily foods, and other calorie-loaded treats are not permissible during the HCG diet. When you fail to control your appetite, you can still get back on track right away. The HCG diet is a strict weight loss regimen but, it does not deprive you of eating.
When you overeat, you have to do something about it as soon as possible. Nonetheless, it does not mean that the HCG protocol permits cheating. The correction process on the HCG diet is for those days that you accidentally eat too many calories. Generally, food cheating is not permissible throughout the process. There are additional tips to get back on track after overeating.
Tips Stave Off the Gains After Overeating on the HCG Diet
- Hydrate. It is essential to drink lots of water after overeating to stave off the excess calories. Water can help you manage bloating and indigestion. You can also add some lemon or cucumber in a glass of water to kick start your digestion and boost detoxification. Cucumber contains antioxidants that alleviate bloating and increase your satiety.
- Excercise. Strenuous exercise is not permissible during the HCG diet but, you can still do low-intensity activities. Incorporate an exercise routine in the morning to stave off bloating. Exercising can also boost your metabolism and prevents constipation. Ut can also burn excess calories from the foods you eat.
- Drink more tea or coffee. These contain antioxidants that can boost your metabolic rate and maintains satiety. Drinking a cup of tea will give your body a break from the overwhelming loads of calories. Avoid solid foods in the morning to de-bloat and continue losing weight.
- Have some activities under the sun. Get up early in the morning and spend time during sunrise. Go out of your house and take a walk around and relax your brain. It can improve your digestion and boost your immune system. Vitamin D can give relief and provides additional energy to your body.
- Plan a new lifestyle routine. Think of additional ways to stay on track with the HCG diet. Eat low-calorie and healthy foods in combination with the HCG injections. Hunger may occur during the first few days of the VLCD but, it will be gone when the HCG spreads in your system. Ensure to eat fiber and protein-rich foods to suppress your appetite.
Expect some changes when you start taking the HCG injections. It can help you lose weight and allows recovery from weight-related diseases. Ensure to set an achievable weight loss goal to avoid overeating. Balance your calorie intake for maximum weight loss. Avoid the triggers of overeating to prevent losing and gaining back your weight.