Zero-calorie foods are better food choices during the HCG diet. It assists weight loss and contains zero to low calories than your typical indulgences. Eating zero-calorie foods on the HCG diet is easy to digest and is also nutritious. They are also easy to metabolize and helps in reducing hunger and curb your cravings during the second phase of the HCG diet.
Zero-calorie foods have a similar nutritional profile that contains:
- Water content
- Zero to low carb content
- Low in calories
The typical option for these treats is non-starchy vegetables and fruits. Regardless of the calorie is Negative, your body still needs fuel to digest them. Make your food choices neutral to ensure weight loss and balance the nutritional demand of your body.
Parts of Metabolism
Calories for physical activity. It is the fuel that your body needs for exercise and other body movements. It also includes your body’s function from heartbeat, breathing, and the nervous system. Another part of metabolism is the calories for ingestion and digestion. These are the fuel that your body needs for eating and digesting foods. Ensure that you burn all the excess calories from the food you eat to prevent fat deposition.
The Negative calorie foods are:
- Green beans
- Chinese cabbage
- Alfafa sprouts
- Bean sprouts
You can also eat low glycemic index fruit:
Zero-calorie foods are typical of the approved vegetable on the HCG diet. Most of them contain water and fiber that increases your appetite during the HCG diet. Eating Negative Calorie foods on the HCG diet boost fat-burning and stabilizing your overall health. In addition to low calories, the HCG diet-approved foods are also rich in nutrients and minerals.
Why Choose Negative to Almost Zero Calorie Foods on the HCG Diet?
The HCG is a straightforward weight loss aid for obese patients. It works by suppressing your appetite during the VLCD. It is essential to eat zero to low-calorie foods during the HCG diet to allow its maximum efficacy. The HCG burns stubborn fats and converts them into energy. Your body uses them to continue functioning and provides an extra boost on exercising. The almost-zero calorie foods allow the HCG to work at its best to improve your weight and overall health.
The Total Calories Per Serving of each Vegetable Option:
- It contains 16 calories per 100 grams of serving. It has more water and helps you maintain hydration. You can make cucumber salad on your VLCD.
- Cabbage. It is a source of fiber. It contains 25 calories per 100-gram serving.
- It provides vitamin B and folate that increase your heart health. Asparagus is rich in fiber and nutrients. The total calories per 100 gram of asparagus are 20.
- It contains antioxidants and irons the boost your immune system. It has 43 calories per 100 grams.
- It is an anti-inflammatory vegetable that maintains your cardiovascular health. Cauliflower also improves digestion. It contains 25 calories per 100-gram serving.
- Kale. It contains antioxidants, vitamin K, and other benefits. It has 49 calories per 100 grams.